Remembered Today:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rob Bulloch

London University and St David's College Lampeter

5 posts in this topic

Hello the forum. I am not sure if I have posted this in the correct but here goes..I am searching for information on a soldier 131639 Gnr ARTHUR. LYNTON. HARRIS 268th Siege Bty Garrison Artillery KIA 31st Oct 1918. As far as I know he was from Swansea. And was an undergraduate of London University and Scholar of St David's College Lampeter (Theology)

I am wondering if there is a Honour Roll book for these institutions. Any further information on this soldier would be Wonderful

TIA Aye Rob.

I cannot find him in Univ. Coll. Lond., Univ. Coll. Hosp. and Med. School, A Record 1914-1919 that has photos and obits from all men from those institutions who died during the Great War.

rflory..Thank you very much for the look up, much appreciated.

Aye Rob

UCL is just one part of the University of London, there's a roll for the full university online at http://www.ull.ac.uk/specialcollections/archives/militaryservice.shtml - many of their degrees were awarded to external candidates, I'm not sure if students at Lampeter might have followed that route then

David Thank you for posting the link, I used the link but could find my soldier listed on it.

Thanks again. Aye Rob.