The drill hall in Sevenoaks, Kent, was built to mark Queen Victoria's Diamond Jubilee and it opened in 1898. This article tells the story. We don't have a photo of the Drill Hall, which is extant on Argyle Road and especially in this Diamond Jubilee year it would be appropriate to include one on our website.
Would anyone be able to take its photo for the Drill Halls Project, please? We would be very grateful.